Property Investment Sales Specialist
Are you a highly motivated and ambitious individual with a passion for real estate and an understanding of investor markets? Do you have a proven track record of success in closing deals and building relationships? If so, please read on.
Wallace and Stratton Developments is a leading real estate company specialising in the sale of off-plan properties throughout Auckland. With a decade of industry experience, we have established a proven track record of success in sales and marketing for developments of all sizes, resulting in exceptional returns for our vendors. We are a forward-thinking company that employs cutting-edge technology, digital marketing, custom branding, and high-quality renders to generate a high volume of qualified leads.
We are seeking a licensed real estate agent to join our expanding team and help grow the investment side of our business.
- Working closely with investors to help build their portfolio of investments via purchase of Wallace & Stratton Development stock.
- Identifying and analysing potential investment opportunities, including researching market trends and conditions.
- Assessing the financial feasibility of potential residential property investments, including analysing cash flow, return on investment, and potential risks.
- Assisting clients in finding and purchasing suitable properties that aligns with their investment goals.
- Creating reports and presentations to summarise research findings and recommendations for residential property investments through customised investment solutions
- Developing and maintaining relationships with purchasers and the wider sales team.
- Achieving sales targets and driving growth
- Staying up-to-date on market trends and competitor activity
- Proven real estate sales experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- A passion for real estate and working with investors
- A track record of success in closing deals and building relationships
- Strong organisational and time management skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Real Estate professional to grow their career in the investor space. We offer opportunities for career advancement, great support and an amazing team culture. If you are ready to take your sales career to the next level and join a dynamic, fast-paced team, apply today. Contact email@example.com 021466737 or complete the application form below.
Role: Sales Associate
Are you a licensed Real Estate keen to work with our Number 1 Top Seller Residential Agent for 2021?
Wallace & Stratton Real are a fast paced, innovative, highly successful Real Estate Agency based in Orewa and Hobsonville.
Our top sales Agent, Sarah O’Gorman is looking for a switched on Sales Associate to join her team, specialising in House and Land packages, Developments, Section Sales and Residential Homes, mainly in Millwater/Milldale area.
The Sales Associate role will involve providing support with buyers, attending open homes, collating marketing material, and covering for our team PA when required.
Ideally, you will be a pro-active, friendly and computer savvy person, who has completed your Real Estate License Level 4. You will need a high level of personal presentation, exceptional interpersonal skills and the confidence to communicate with all walks of life. The ability to speak Mandarin is a bonus!
We are known for our exceptional, close knit culture, #teamwork is what we do best, and we are dedicated to growing your Real Estate skill set to reach your own personal career goals.
- Hours are flexible (also include weekend work) and the commission structure is excellent
- Our Academy training 26 week course is optional for you to build up your confidence and sales techniques.
- We can support your long term career growth with business planning and career coaching
- We pride ourselves as early adopters of the latest innovative automated technology to free up admin time
- We offer weekly non verifiable training you can attend virtually or in person, along with Agent boot camps to help drive your success.
- Our social club ensures we are closely connected with monthly events, red carpet nights, quarterly awards and gala dinners…JOIN us TODAY!
For more information contact our Head of Recruitment – Kate Hooper, 021466737 or firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.
Wallace & Stratton – you’ll love us #comejoinus