23/4 Stables Lane, Millwater Auckland 0932
A View to Your Best Life
Views and sophisticated style are on offer with this spacious apartment situated within Central Millwater. Architecturally designed and built by Broadway Property Group, this apartment is ideal for a lock up & leave lifestyle.
Set over two levels, the generous 119m2 (approx.) floor area has been planned & executed to maximise space and privacy. The lower level is open plan with great flow from a private courtyard area through to a North facing deck overlooking the Metro Park, out to the Orewa Estuary, and beyond. A well-appointed kitchen is the central hub of the living areas meaning entertaining is a breeze or if you prefer to eat out, eateries and restaurants are just a short stroll away, you need not plan again!
Consisting of 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms including a generous sized ensuite, a laundry cupboard, modern kitchen and living, some of the many other features include
– Two secure underground carparks, additional secure storage along with bike storage.
– A 10 year Stamford Building Warranty Insurance underwritten by Lloyds
– Block, brick and zincalume exterior construction
– High quality appliances in the kitchen, double glazing throughout, a heat pump, and underfloor heating in bathrooms
– Convenience and peace of mind with a Professional Body Corporate in place to protect your investment.
– Estuary and park views from the living room and Master bedroom
This apartment offers a quiet sanctuary for it’s owners, while being walking distance to cycleways, cafes and shops, schools, and a short drive to transport & the motorway. Our owners have enjoyed living in their apartment from new but have made the reluctant decision to sell and are motivated to move on to their next home, creating an opportunity for the astute buyer to purchase this wonderful apartment.
Call Sarah for your private viewing or pop along to one of the advertised open homes. Deadline Sale date is Wednesday 6th July @ 4pm (unless sold prior).
Keywords: Orewa, Takapuna, Millwater