Wallace & Stratton Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement outlines how we collect, store, use and share your personal information.
By submitting your details on this website, you consent to the use of your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect personal information about you, either directly from you or from other parties and we may generate information about you when we carry out our business.
The types of personal information we collect about you may include your:
- Contact information: your name, phone number, email address, postal address, physical address
- Documents that verify your identity and other personal details: such as your passport or drivers’ licence number
- Subscriptions/preferences: when you subscribe to receive our newsletter or updates, as well as content preferences to help us identify which material you want to receive.
- Billing or purchase information
- Technical information: information about the device used to access the website or other social media sites, such as IP address, browser type, time zone settings and mobile network information.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH IT?
We collect and use your personal information to provide the information and services that you request from us and to provide you with information about other services we consider appropriate.
When necessary, we may use your information to:
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations (including Anti Money Laundering/Counter Financing of Terrorism compliance and audit and reporting requirements).
- Defend or enforce our rights – For example, to collect money owed to us.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in a browser-related file on your computer’s hard drive when you use our Website. Cookies are widely used on most major Websites. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which
you do not. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
We may use the information contained in cookies to make assumptions about the user of the computer and to provide users of that computer with focused advertising that we believe may be of interest, based on that information.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
WHO DO WE SHARE IT WITH?
Besides our staff and our related companies, we may share this information with third parties who enable us to provide you with our services. These include:
- Other professional advisers
- Product providers
- Our service outsources providers such as IT consultants, custodians, etc.
We will only share your personal information with third parties where it is necessary to help us do what we collected your information for, where it is required by law or where you give us authority to.
We require these third parties to adhere to our strict confidentiality requirements for handling personal information and we seek to ensure that they comply with the Privacy Act 2020.
WHERE DO WE STORE IT?
We use third-party cloud service providers to store and process the information we collect. We use REX, Google Suite, FirstAML, Property Smarts and REINZ cloud servers, as well as Facebook and Instagram. We ensure that our cloud-based service providers are subject to appropriate security and information handling arrangements and that the information stored or processed by them remains subject to confidentiality obligations.
UPDATES TO OUR INFORMATION PRACTICES
We reserve the right to change this policy. By continuing to use the website, you agree to be bound by the amended policy. You should check from time to time to see if the policy has changed.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
You do not have to provide information to us. If you choose not to provide necessary personal information when requested, we may be unable to provide certain information or services to you.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or you’d like to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, or to have it corrected, please contact our Privacy Officer at: email@example.com – SUBJECT LINE- Privacy Officer