Filled with charm and showered in sunshine, this lovely two-bedroom family home is presented to the market and is conveniently placed near the various offerings in Hobsonville Point. The property was built in 2015 by GJ Gardner ensuring quality finishes throughout including rounded wall corners and high quality appliances.
The ideal layout is spread over two floors, with the lower level offering indoor-outdoor flow from a spacious patio & BBQ area into the living room with a modern open plan kitchen to make entertaining a breeze. Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms with a modern bathroom in-between.
– Less than a minutes’ walk to Café, medical centre and pharmacy
– There is an allocated parking space in the laneway as well as off street parking at the front
– Front of house North Facing, warm in winter and summer
– Established garden and exterior storage
– Heat pump and recessed LED lighting
– Double glazed windows throughout, with fully insulated walls, floors and ceilings
– Full sized glass splashback, generous overhead storage cupboards and concealed
kitchen extractor hood
– Underground water tank plumbed into the toilet, laundry and wash basin
– Timber laminate flooring to ground floor which is very easy to clean, then quality carpet to stairs and first floor bedrooms
Hobsonville Point is a superb spot to raise a family, there is an early childhood centre and decile 10 primary and intermediate schools. You’ll be able to meander down the coastal walkway nearby where you can admire the nine-public works of art, stop by for a picnic or simply take in the breath-taking outlook.
Our owners have purchased so don’t miss out on this opportunity, call Matt today!
Set Date Of Sale: 30th April 4:00pm (unless sold prior)
For Access to Documents visit: https://www.mattcorin.co/on-the-market
Attention Agents: Happy to conjunct with your buyers