Two week deadline sale, closing 4 pm, Thursday 14th December 2017 (unless sold prior)
Having owned the property for 23 years the call to retire up north was too strong! Our vendors have found their dream property up there and need to sell now!
This is the perfect opportunity to get into the market for first home buyers OR purchase that do-up property, work on it and flick it on before the bright-line test is pushed out from 2 years to 5 years OR buy it as an investment and rent it out. Either way, you are snagging a quality home for a bargain price!
Indications are mid to high 6’s and it is worth every cent of that, including;
– A lovely presented Lockwood style home upstairs
– A really warm, cosy home with closed in fire place (for all those winter nights snuggled in)
– Open-plan living, dining, and kitchen for all your socialising
– 3 double sized bedrooms upstairs
– A lovely balcony overlooking the Stanmore Bay suburb and into the high school
– A 4th bedroom or rumpus / teenage hangout downstairs with its own entrance, balcony and (unconsented) bathroom and (unconsented) kitchenette.
– Double garage
– 5 car park spots
– Minutes walk from shops, cafe’s, schools and public transport
Stanmore Bay is a wonderfully friendly suburb of yesteryear, where neighbour knows neighbour. You will instantly feel like home here.
The house does need some ‘love’, it is just a little diamond in the rough waiting to be found and shined by you!
Phone Mike now for a viewing, this WILL NOT last long or see you at the open home