Having owned the property for 23 years the call to retire up north was too strong! Our vendors have found their dream property up there and need to sell now!
This is the perfect opportunity to get into the market for first home buyers OR an investment and rent it out with an appraised rental return of $520 – $550 P/W. Either way, you are snagging a quality home for a bargain price!
We are now priced to sell!
– A lovely presented Lockwood style home upstairs
– A really warm, cosy home with closed in fire place (for all those winter nights snuggled in)
– Open-plan living, dining, and kitchen for all your socialising
– 3 double sized bedrooms upstairs
– A lovely balcony overlooking the Stanmore Bay suburb and into the high school
– A 4th bedroom or rumpus / teenage hangout downstairs
– Double garage
– 5 car park spots
– Minutes walk from shops, cafe’s, schools and public transport
Stanmore Bay is a wonderfully friendly suburb of yesteryear, where neighbour knows neighbour. You will instantly feel like home here.
The house is waiting to be found and shined by you!
Phone Mike now for a viewing, or see you at the open home